Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Happy Birthday Dr. Seuss!

I was already looking forward to celebrating the birthday of Dr. Seuss becuase...well everything Seuss is just wonderful!! He deserves to be celebrated :) For breakfast I made shaped pancakes, we had green eggs and ham for lunch, then decided to invite a few of Bray & Jay's friends over for a bbq dinner. Bray loved reading Dr. Seuss' books all day, his personal favorite is Mr. Brown Can Say Moo, How About You?

I attempted to make pancakes that resembled the cat's hat.
They looked much better in my pre-cooking thoughts

One of my favorite things to do is anything where I can paint the kids' hands.
So here are there Thing 1 and Thing 2 hand prints. Jay's was a little harder to get ;)

Decorations in the dining room

Birthday cupcakes- I was going to print little pictures for the toppers,
but our printer ran out of ink magically when I needed it. Luckily,
I ran into these book stickers at Michaels in the clearance section!

This is the movie that was on the tv, but I don't think any of the
kids actually saw a single scene lol


No comments:

Post a Comment