Monday, May 21, 2012

Toy Story Dinner Theatre

This was our first Dinner Theatre night. After I had my daughter, it got a little harder to go out (she is our..outspoken one lol) plus I wanted to think of a way to have fun as a family without spending a lot of money. Our first movie was Toy Story (on January 6, 2012), so we ate at Pizza Planet
I made this sign for our dining room, I printed the photo
and cut some Cricut letters

That is supposed to be the moon lol

Nerf ball + Christmas tissue + kids meal train track=
Saturn! (shhh it's our secret)

Its hard to see, but there were little yellow stars all over the dining room walls

I made Pizza Planet labels and covered our cups with them,
even Bray had his own "to-go" cup

And mini pizzas for dinner!

Woody doll, Woody pajamas, Toy Story chair and of course..
Our Feature Presentation :)

No comments:

Post a Comment